The 17th Free Health Check-Ups for Foreigners
- Early entries were closed. Those interested can go directly to the premises the day of the exam, but there will be a small variation in cost. (Less than 1,000 yen).
- DATE & TIME：November 10 (Sunday), 2013 9:00~15:00
- PLACE：SUZUKAKE CENTRAL HOSPITAL （Hamamatsu-shi, Minami-ku, Tajiri-cho 120−1）
- DEPARTMENT：Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Blood Test, X-ray Examination, Urinalysis, Otorhinolaryngology, Psychological Counseling, Nutritional Consultation, Consultation on Medicine. (Blood test and X-ray examination will be offered only for the patients at age of 15 or older)
- CHARGE：The medical check-ups and consultation are free of charge. However, please allow to charge ¥ 200 for postage and
- other expenses on the day.
We accept 350 applicants only, on a first come first served basis. For the eligible applicants, a post-card notice with the reference number and the time of appointment will be sent one week prior to the check-up. Those who do not receive the post-card notice are not eligible for the check-up.
A brief examination results will be mailed to each applicant by the end of December.
The health check-ups are conducted on a voluntary basis funded mainly by donations. As we do not undergo medical treatment, any prescriptions will not be offered.